• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stupid phone spam!

Zamtap

First Post
Simplicity said:
What I can't figure out is how I can be such a Luddite and a computer scientist at the same time. Surely these features must be great because everybody's got them, right?

One Million Lemmings can't be wrong :)

Arnwyn

First Post
Goldmoon said:
AM I the only person left in the verse who does not have a cell phone?
Heck no - I also don't have one (and I work for a telecommunications company, where we can get 'em real cheap). Go figure.

I don't want people to be able to contact me 'anytime, anywhere'. ;)

Goldmoon

First Post
Arnwyn said:
Heck no - I also don't have one (and I work for a telecommunications company, where we can get 'em real cheap). Go figure.

I don't want people to be able to contact me 'anytime, anywhere'. ;)

Im on a pager 24/7 as it is for the military, I dont need another electronic leash.....

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
pagers used to be a sign of looking important. 15 years ago or so, the only people who had them were doctors and drug dealers. ;)

ssampier

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
With the amount of people that own a phone these days, if you're carrying it just to look important I think you might want to try something else! :D

Olaf the Stout

Technically the phone is so they can reach me, no matter where I am. But I've been there 2 months and received 0 important calls. So, I just look important.

Remove ads