• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Superheroes of the Trust Game Thread II

Elric

First Post
Nitro is puzzled.

"This guy is the Ares? And he's some kind of space alien too? And he speaks English to presumed other aliens? Man, this universe is a strange place than I thought. I have no idea what's going on."

kirinke

First Post
"Me either. I'm far more used to dealing with the supernatural then the extra-terrestrial," she looked at the others. "Better think of something quick, before laughing boy gets impatient." she said, guesturing towards the boat below them.

Shayuri

First Post
"Tell him to stop moving, turn off his cloak and await further instructions," Viridian urges.

"I'd do it, but it might be better if someone that sounded a bit more...commanding gave it a try."

kirinke

First Post
"I'd give it a go as well, but I'm far more likely to piss him off then get him to cooperate." she grinned at the others. "Most of the time, my buddies at the Fed and AEGIS use me as the 'bad cop' to their 'good cop'." she shook her head.

Last edited:

DM_Matt

First Post
Elric said:
Nitro is puzzled.

"This guy is the Ares? And he's some kind of space alien too? And he speaks English to presumed other aliens? Man, this universe is a strange place than I thought. I have no idea what's going on."

(He isn't speaking English. It is automatically translated to and from English by the computer, just like the Greek was.)

DM_Matt

First Post
Shayuri said:
(lol...oops...do we know what he was speaking? Anything terrestrial?)

(Geldaran. Sorry I forgot to mention that. The computer can translate to and from most terran languages as well as all of the alien ones that the ship they found could translate. When found, the computer already had a few earth languages programmed in, making it easy to add more and link them all together)

kirinke

First Post
ooc:
If anyone else doesn't want to give it a try, Hope will, maybe using a Hero point to max out her Bluff skill? That's allowable right?

Victim

First Post
Vanifae said:
Apollo buzzes Shooting Star flying above her speaking over the comm link...

He then speaks directly to Star, loud enough hopefully that she can hear over the wind, "So what do you say dinner at my place?"

Shooting Star nods rapidly in assent. Wait, he just what? And then I... What was I thinking? I thought I was trying NOT to be an idiot. I've never done anything like that before. I don't know how people are supposed to behave on dates. And, I mean, what would I wear? I don't have anything that looks nice. I don't know if I can do this - or if I should. But I do want something nice for once. She tries to backpedal, "Umm. Something will probably happen that leaves us too messed up or busy to do anything."

(Her commlink is probably still picking up what she says, since it's going to be set up for hands free use in this kind of situation.)

Last edited:

Vanifae

First Post
Victim said:
Shooting Star nods rapidly in assent. Wait, he just what? And then I... What was I thinking? I thought I was trying NOT to be an idiot. I've never done anything like that before. I don't know how people are supposed to behave on dates. And, I mean, what would I wear? I don't have anything that looks nice. I don't know if I can do this - or if I should. But I do want something nice for once. She tries to backpedal, "Umm. Something will probably happen that leaves us too messed up or busy to do anything."

(Her commlink is probably still picking up what she says, since it's going to be set up for hands free use in this kind of situation.)
Apollo smirks, “Well in that case we can have a date in the infirmary.”

He then focuses on the task at hand, “Transmit this message: Lord Ares spare the pleasantries, we have urgent business to attend to, transmit your report immediately then standby for further instruction.”

Bluff +13, come on… work for me!

Remove ads