• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Superheroes of the Trust OOC Thread II

Victim

First Post
Changed gather information/diplomacy

It's 14 force field + 2 constitution which comes out to 16.
Took out regrowth from her regeneration, giving her an extra pp to spend (so when calculated pp spent on her independent powers, it does come out to 24) and took out Nova blast. Also took a point from her ranged attack bonus, as she doesn't have any attack over rank 11, so it seems silly to give her an extra point where it's not needed.

As you can see in my quote, it was forcefield 13 when I wrote that.

You already have Blast 11 with an open point in the array, why are you buying it again with a different name?

kirinke

First Post
As you can see in my quote, it was forcefield 13 when I wrote that.

You already have Blast 11 with an open point in the array, why are you buying it again with a different name?

Lol. Misunderstandings all around. You're right on the magma blast, shifted it for Nova blast, which is a bit like an area blast only centered around the person. On second thought, I'm taking that out. It's... too powerful and more than likely to hurt her team-mates as well as the enemy. I'm thinking on giving her ESP with the flaw of having to be in contact with earth, sort of like tremor sense, but the vibrations give her a very clear picture of what's going on.

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Are we moving the character threads as well? If so, where should I post Wren? Also, Matt, I was debating on removing the BLAST attack I have, as it's NEVER used. I think when/if it is ever used, it would be a power stunt. Is it possible to edit that for another AP? Thanks!

Remove ads