• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Superman < Batman < Iron Man

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I like the idea of Batman being at the top of the superhero food chain. Not sure why. Maybe it seems deserved. Not because of his parents, but because he as the discipline to get there. Or maybe its the black tights.

Ryujin

Legend
I've got Batman's back on this one. Stark has an ego problem and Batman is as Machiavellian as they come. You can have all the best toys and still fail, because you're over confident.

Wayne Instrudies "special projects" division would wip up some nanites and Tony in his underpants would face off against Batman.

These hero vs hero ideas always get me going. It always comes down to writer and company. Anyone can beat anyone under the correct conditions- "Any given Sunday".

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Wayne Instrudies "special projects" division would wip up some nanites and Tony in his underpants would face off against Batman.

That, of course, is not an apples-to-apples comparison - it assumes that Wayne knows the conflict is coming, and has time to apply his corporate resources, and Stark does not. This reduces the situation to, "If I give the advantage to one side, that side wins," which is kind of trivial, no?

Ryujin

Legend
These hero vs hero ideas always get me going. It always comes down to writer and company. Anyone can beat anyone under the correct conditions- "Any given Sunday".

Machinima Prime occasionally does good stuff along these lines:

[video=youtube;nj23dwWHukY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj23dwWHukY&list=PLrFaRFw9s4G6aWh6U0dEsac9DMnl_UPts[/video]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads