• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Superman < Batman < Iron Man

Dick put in the time and effort before he wore the Batsuit. I'd give him a not as "The Batman" if Bruce isn't around.
Yeah, he may have had a better claim to being Batman than the other replacements, but you know he was still just a cheap replacement. He was like the Pepsi One of Batman, just one calorie, not Batman enough.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
It's not as if Bruce isn't going to come back and be Batman again. He'll eventually get his memory back and be good as new.

CaptainGemini

First Post
Unless they've made it not canon (I can't keep up), Batman would always win against Superman... and Superman set it up that way. Gave Batman some Kryptonite so that Batman could act as a check and balance against him.

Now, Batman vs. Iron Man... I would pay to see that fight.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Unless they've made it not canon (I can't keep up), Batman would always win against Superman... and Superman set it up that way. Gave Batman some Kryptonite so that Batman could act as a check and balance against him.

Now, Batman vs. Iron Man... I would pay to see that fight.

Batman beat the Hulk without much effort. One gas pellet and one well placed punch or kick. He's much better at taking people out than Iron Man is.

Batman beat the Hulk without much effort. One gas pellet and one well placed punch or kick. He's much better at taking people out than Iron Man is.

Yeah, that's just really bad writing from DC writers. They tend to make their characters super-awesome-amazing-undefitable-jazz-hand-masters whenever they do a crossover comic. I'm pretty sure that if they did another crossover with Batman VS the Celestials, Batman would kill all the Celestials with one kick and a flick of his finger. DC writers can be very lame. So can their characters.

Yeah, he may have had a better claim to being Batman than the other replacements, but you know he was still just a cheap replacement. He was like the Pepsi One of Batman, just one calorie, not Batman enough.

lol

I'd say the analogy would be Dick is Mt Dew - not as old, not as dark, different taste, strong in different ways, but from the same company (bat family).

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
lol

I'd say the analogy would be Dick is Mt Dew - not as old, not as dark, different taste, strong in different ways, but from the same company (bat family).

OMG, please start a new thread - what soft drink is most like your favourite superhero...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads