• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survivor Alignment: LN imposes order!

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Have another look at those numbers:

That's almost exactly 23 hours apart. Tell me how that's blitzkrieging.

Somehow I got the numbering backwards. I thought it was 11:46 pm, followed by 1:48 am "the next day" (meaning almost exactly 2 hours later).

I'm going to call this thread for Lawful Neutral. Mostly because I voted for Lawful Netural*, and I'm terribly unfair. ;)

No, seriously, the point is to have fun. There will be inevitable transcription errors as people copy and paste. More importantly, this is an honor-based system. We are all honorable roleplayers, are we not? I have neither the time nor the resources to verify whether people are creating new accounts to vote, or getting in an extra vote during the day (unless it's particularly blatant). I assume everyone is having fun, and voting in good faith according to their understanding of the rules.

We are not honorable roleplayers, we are chaotic evil Enworlders roleplaying as honorable roleplayers! :p

Panartias

First Post
Alas, for any little talent I have with words, I more than make up for it with a deficit in artistic ability.

I might be able to help here.

A few samples of my work: A female half-elf bard with a cat familiar:

o5gQZZE.jpg

And the full picture of Panartias, my namesake character for this forum:

yp01Dhk.jpg

Arial Black

Adventurer
I'm rubbish with computers, but I notice that the times on each post match the time displayed on my laptop, which matches the time in the country where time is actually generated in Greenwich.

It also occurs that laptops in different parts of the world show their own local time instead. So one person may vote at ten to midnight on Monday and ten past midnight on Tuesday, and these are votes cast on two separate days even though the votes were cast 20 minutes apart. But a laptop in Alabama will show both votes 20 minutes apart on the same day, and it looks like cheating.

It's an unfortunate consequence of the way the waves of time are diluted as they wash around the world after being generated in the Time Factories in Greenwich by The Meridian Machine under the guidance of the Chronomancer Royal, Sir John St John Cholmondley-Featherstonehough.

Edit: Okay, okay, you caught me in a little fib! Of course I know that there aren't really any laptops in Alabama.

Remove ads