• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survivor Alignment: LN imposes order!

Panartias

First Post
3 votes for LN in a row - but according to Server time still yesterday. Shouldn't LN Play by the rules?!

My vote would have gone to NG, but I waited usually 24 hours until I voted again, even if in my time-zone a new day begun.

Edit: Yunru and especially DMPC were early with their posts, so that they posted twice yesterday. I'm in half a mind to put in my vote for NG now, that nowbody seems to be online.

Probably time for Lowkey13 to decide again!

Last edited:

Yunru

Banned
Banned
3 votes for LN in a row - but according to Server time still yesterday. Shouldn't LN Play by the rules?!

My vote would have gone to NG, but I waited usually 24 hours until I voted again, even if in my time-zone a new day begun.

Edit: Yunru and especially DMPC were early with their posts, so that they posted twice yesterday. I'm in half a mind to put in my vote for NG now, that nowbody seems to be online.

Probably time for Lowkey13 to decide again!

I don't know where you get off, but I posted at quarter to one in the morning. What's more the clock at the bottom agrees with me.

Shouldn't NG be honest?

Panartias

First Post
I don't know where you get off, but I posted at quarter to one in the morning. What's more the clock at the bottom agrees with me.

Shouldn't NG be honest?

Sure!

I had the following servertime displayed:

Yunru: yesterday 1:48AM and 11:46PM
and
DMPC: yesterday 8:57AM and 11:47PM

I may be wrong, but thats what I see!

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
So? It's once a day, not once every 24 hours.

Well, I can definitely say *I* was trying to keep my votes roughly 24 hours apart. Seems a tad disingenuous to vote only two hours apart, particularly in the "lightning round" period where two downvotes make the difference between survival and disappearance. To borrow an Eddie Izzard joke, this is probably not even "perjury nine, y'know, where you said you shagged someone and you didn't." Just...poor "sportsmanship" I guess.

Remove ads