• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sym-Bionic Titan Cancelled

Glade Riven

Adventurer
It may have even been cancelled because he was offered a better deal with Sony and is moving on. A show like Sym-Bionic Titan could rapidly deteriorate without the original creator being involved. The last couple of episodes do seem geared towards a rapid conclusion, filling in as much as possible about the 3 main characters and the full story behind everything. Since these things take time to make, my guess is that Tartakovsky knew this was going to happen for quite a while.

Krug

Newshound
And the reason for cancellation?

“Genddy’s moved on to Sony Pictures Animation. Titan got competitive ratings with other action shows, but what shut it down was it didn’t have enough toys connected to it. If you don’t have the, the studios don’t want to renew for another season.”

All about the merchandising these days..

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
I caught an ep or two with my rugrat. I didn't think it was that great, she wanted to watch pokemon instead (and battle daddy later). It didn't really 'catch' me, and my wife says I still haven't grown up and to pls pick up the lego on the floor or I don't get the lego star destroyer :erm:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads