• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E T1: The Village of Hommlet (OOC)

Anthony Terry

First Post
[MENTION=6776492]Anthony Terry[/MENTION], Scrutty Sharpeye looks good so far. Your timeline is a little off, I think. The Battle of Emridy Meadows was ten years ago, which would make Scrutty 13 at the time. Still plenty of time for his various growing-up struggles, however.

No surprise there, I will openly admit I have an incredibly lazy habit of writing of memory and then correcting facts and figures as i go along. Hence the very habidash spread of ideas normally. I was planning to sit down tonight and work out the 5th edition numbers and choose my remaining class abilitys if i have any, will take another look at the time line then and edit.

One comment id like to make now is id probably intend to swap out the pony for more mundane gear if non of my comrades acquire mounts them selves, for the obvious reasons of moving twice the speed of everyone else seems rather pointless, would this have to be done before the 9'th or is this something we could agree closer to ground zero?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Thain Thunderthump (don't you just love dwarf names?), my dwarven cleric, is up in the Rogues Gallery too. Could you check if you agree with the patron ancestor I came up with, Bromm Foambeard?

Anthony Terry

First Post
Keep the pony! It can carry back all our cool loot...

You have hit on my other reason for pony, Halfings have such a bloody awful carrying weight ;_; and Scrutty is not a fan on leaving things behind! However over all it counts for 50% of my total gold and makes allot of noice, but looking at it with 2 clerics and paladin i cant see stealth being our method of choice either. Pony it is!

You have hit on my other reason for pony, Halfings have such a bloody awful carrying weight ;_; and Scrutty is not a fan on leaving things behind! However over all it counts for 50% of my total gold and makes allot of noice, but looking at it with 2 clerics and paladin i cant see stealth being our method of choice either. Pony it is!

Don't forget the wild mage. Even if we tried stealth, there's no guarantees the invisibility spell won't result in your character glowing like a neon sign.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads