• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E T1: The Village of Hommlet (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The timeline thread is now caught up with where I am in my reading list over in the EDDE group. Note that more will be added to the timeline as I continue reading through all of the older adventures.

I have chosen to use the Greyhawk calendar, so the current year is 579 C.Y.

I'll be doing a geography post soon, but to get a general idea of where Hommlet is - The Barrier Peaks are the Rocky Mountains and Hommlet is west of them, around southern Oregon/northern California. The area for 100 miles around Seattle is a lifeless wasteland known as the Blackened Plain.

Rubberneck

First Post
Sorry about not posting in the IC, I've been waiting for your go ahead, thought maybe you had an intro planned for Dur'Dan or something. I'll post ASAP with your approval.

Rubberneck

First Post
It's all good. Basically what happened was that I didn't have Dur'dan submitted to the RG when you started the IC thread. I was told to wait until I did that. So now that he is do you want me to post or do you have an intro in mind?

Remove ads