• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E T1: The Village of Hommlet (OOC)

Skarsgard

Explorer
Poor stealth can often be mitigated by good perceptions and I have it on good authority that most dwarves have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox! :p

Probably just not when drinking and singing (which seems to be most of the time).

Rubberneck

First Post
Oh lawd. I'll get my character posted tonight. I've definitely goofed and joined too many games at once. Eeeek. Like I said stats and things are done it's just writing up a description and background left. Hopefully I haven't made any mistakes so there won't be any editing to be done.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Oh lawd. I'll get my character posted tonight. I've definitely goofed and joined too many games at once. Eeeek. Like I said stats and things are done it's just writing up a description and background left. Hopefully I haven't made any mistakes so there won't be any editing to be done.

Okie dokie. We'll give you a little more time. Just a little. ;)

Rubberneck

First Post
Yah I'll try and get it posted either before I go to work or I'll throw it in Google Drive and post from my phone at work. No matter what it'll get posted in the next 20 hours or I'll set my computer on fire.

Rubberneck

First Post
So I'm working on a short bio for my character. I'm trying to think origins here. Would he be from the Lortmil Mountains? And if so what would the kingdom be? I tried to look online for answers but all I could find is that the Lortmil Mountains had many settlements and whatnot comprising of Dwarves and halflings.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads