• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

tabris vs archangel (festy dog judging)

Tabris

First Post
tabris wants to fight a teir 1 or 2 for first fight, may also need some explainations of some thing.
also need judge
only want a speed match at this stage

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"I will face you young man....my name is archangel....."

Archangel
White Belt 0
0/0

I also have this to say:

I find your friend to be unbearable, your birthplace to be incomprehensible, and your mojo to be quaint.

Out Of Character: in case you don't know...we have to post an insult to eachother using the web genrator found here...

http://cs.angelo.edu/~mshaner/YB/yb.html

the insults are use to dertermin who chooses the type of match and how long it is........

I myself would also like a speed match..but lets let the insults desised who gets the chose the lenth of the match.....

oh..one more thing...change the thread title to "Tabris Vs. Archangel (Judge Needed)"

that way everyone knows we're fighting and lets everyone know we're looking for a judge..

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr the Master of Light approaches, when he sees Archangel he bows deeply to him, "I will judge this match between you and Tabris"
Suddenly there is a rasping whine and the three find themselves in Hell, northwest of a Graveyard filled with undead!

"It would seem some demons have
decreed this match to take place at the hells north-east of the Graveyard of the Undying on the dawn of the snake.."

"Archangel, you have one heck of a foulmouth for an angel and so win the insults you may set flags and standard/style/strategy!"

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I chose a 3 flag speed strat match..... judge gen'ed move please........

OOC: Strategy matches
In a strategy match, every three rounds, the fighters or the judge, post five moves and subsequently choose which move they will decide to use. Judges are encouraged to pay special attention to moves that might well cancel out another's. After three of the five move are used, another hand of five moves is generated. The advantage to this is that fighters can try and choose their best moves, are more likely to get a signature style and are able to attempt to match defenses to their opponents attacks.

Just thought I'd post this here to let tabris know what a strat match is.....

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei walks over and bows to the combatants, "Seeing as Kalanyr is unavaible to do so I'll show you what your moves are."

Kcyldyei pulls a scroll from his sleeve, "Hmm, what's written on this now?"

Tabris-
1: The sneaky claw seeks within the heavens; dodges the energy of the four winds!

2: The thorn scourges the volcano; guards against the rolling of the reptile!

3: The rabbit lies near the wetlands; dodges the violence of the arrow!

4: The ki-rin seeks on top of the river; quells the violence of the sunflower!

5: The thorn obliterates the valley; wards off the storm of the scythe!

Archangel-
1: The raven swims facing the knoll; redirects the onslaught of the battlements!

2: The claw punches the groto; conceals the rolling of the amphibian!

3: The rat drowns the canyon; absorbs the gaze of the vermin!

4: The rat mangles the tundra; grasps the cut of the root!

5: The faultless monkey wounds the heavens; conceals the blood of the stars!

Last edited:

Tabris

First Post
The thorn obliterates the valley; wards off the storm of the scythe!

tabris backflips, trying to bring his foot in contact with his opponents face on the way around

Rathan

First Post
*archangel faultlessly wounds tabris with a punch to the mid-section*

5: The faultless monkey wounds the heavens; conceals the blood of the stars!

Festy_Dog

First Post
"A fautless attack is an attack which cannot be bested," Kcyldyei says solemnly, "one flag Archangel'

Kcyldyei draws a white handkerchief from behind his cravatte and hands it to Archangel.

Archangel 1 - Tabris 0

Last edited:

Tabris

First Post
The thorn scourges the volcano; guards against the rolling of the reptile!

tabris stands still looking into archangels soul, probing it for weakness, and exploits any weakness in it to temporarily damage him spiritually

Remove ads