Talls Strongholds and Followers adventure - Full

Well, if you are going to do that, you should resolve each player's post as they post. One of the reasons I didn't have U'Tempei fire at one of the orcs was because I did not know how they fared against the fireball or if I came before the fireball.

TallIan

Explorer
Well, if you are going to do that, you should resolve each player's post as they post. One of the reasons I didn't have U'Tempei fire at one of the orcs was because I did not know how they fared against the fireball or if I came before the fireball.

Probably. The more I think about it the more I think that it’s worked so far because that game is tier 1. This game, starting at lvl 5, might be more complex due to bigger effects from each action.

Anyway, as that is a house rule I should have discussed it before we started. I don’t like using house rules unless everyone is ok with them, so I will continue this game using RAW initiative.

TallIan

Explorer
I don't mind side initiative. I just want to know who are we waiting on now?

Me, having a crazy week. Work has decided everything needs to happen now, and I’ve been involved in trying to get a regular gaming night up and running.

Hopefully I’ll get something up by tomorrow.

I found a mistake in my charsheet and a mistake in conception. First I have hit points as if I had 18 Con instead of 16. So that should be 49/49 now. I've updated the RG copy already.

And I thought I'd taken sharpshooter but didn't. Do you mind if I retcon my 4th level ASI to Sharpshooter instead of +2 Dex? I could wait six years for 8th level to come along I suppose. :) But I rather not.

TallIan

Explorer
I found a mistake in my charsheet and a mistake in conception. First I have hit points as if I had 18 Con instead of 16. So that should be 49/49 now. I've updated the RG copy already.

And I thought I'd taken sharpshooter but didn't. Do you mind if I retcon my 4th level ASI to Sharpshooter instead of +2 Dex? I could wait six years for 8th level to come along I suppose. :) But I rather not.

Sure, we haven't done that much yet.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Now that we're in combat, I was wondering; who's controlling the henchmen? The DM or the players?

I want to know if I can make Bertold do something now that my paladin is KO. :)

Remove ads