[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinwe

First Post
A stout dwarf in rough, baggy clothing opens the door and steps inside the tavern. He turns and sets his wickedly curved long blade against a rack by the door, and steps up to the bar. As he turns, anyone looking can see a horrific scar half-circling an empty eye socket.

"Hey, barkeep! I'll have a pint of ale, and whatever you have that tastes good chased with it!"

[sblock=ooc] level 4 Dwarf Swordmage. Sheet's done, waiting on approvals, and totally up for an adventure while I wait!
http://www.enworld.org/wiki/index.php/LEB:PC:Gruff_One-Eye_(Tinwe)
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, I know where the lair is. I want to find a group that would be willing to go there and explore it and take back the amulet, or any hint of where it could be situated. I don't care of anything else, so you can keep anything found for yourself." tells Gareth.

Tinwe

First Post
Gruff perks up his ears. "An amulet, you say? Looking for some rough types to take out the trash, are you?"

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, I want someone to do the job. I would say a small group would be better than a single person, just in case the group hide in there lair, which I doubt greatly. But considering there reputation, I prefer to have five or six person to go there. I pay for the lightning rail and more gold on reception of the amulet or any clue of his location." tells Gareth to the dwarf.

Tinwe

First Post
Gruff nods. "I came in in the middle of your conversation. Care to share a few more details of this mission of yours? What's the amulet? Who is this band?"

Velmont

First Post
Garteh tells his story, as he has told Narvala.

[SBLOCK=OOC]You can read the last 20 posts in this thread...[/SBLOCK]

Tinwe

First Post
"Sounds like a bad bit of business to me" Gruff observes "I've fought between the lines of battle many times, and I have my own scars to show for it. If you wish for my blade in this, it will be yours."

[SBLOCK=OOC]
You can read the last 20 posts in this thread...
Yar. It wouldn't do to just barge in demanding an adventure, though. ;-)
Looks like IC is down, so I rolled a real die for Gruff, with a +6 to history, and got a 13[/SBLOCK]

drothgery

First Post
"Sounds like a bad bit of business to me" Gruff observes "I've fought between the lines of battle many times, and I have my own scars to show for it. If you wish for my blade in this, it will be yours."

"Those of us who stood behind the lines, gave the orders, and cast a spell or a prayer that we hoped, with the Flame's mercy, would not hit any of our own men, have our scars, too. One needs to look harder for them, though." The priestess says, mostly to the dwarf.

"I believe I could be of use to you. Though if the place you would have us seek is in Karrnath, you might not wish my aid; some there are not fond of the Flame's clergy, and others who did not care to lose a battle to... I remember one report called me 'a half-trained girl with pretentions, leading a band of Flamist zealots who thought they were doing us a favor by not pillaging the village'." She says to Gareth.

Last edited:

Tinwe

First Post
Gruff eyes the priestess before relenting. "Would that none of us had scars." he says roughly, before turning back to his ale.

Erekose13

Explorer
Catching wind of the conversation, Gogmorthak wanders over and introduces himself, "The war didn't touch us much, but if you have need of something found then I can help."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads