• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Antigrol Tide (IC)

mps42

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Denther can you help him?
The thug turns to his companion
I'll be right behind him, if the old bum will try to play trick the next breath he will take will be my steel

"Of course, Gron. shouldn't we at least look at it to make sure it' the right one, though?"

mps42 said:
"Of course, Gron. shouldn't we at least look at it to make sure it' the right one, though?"

Hmm...right. You!
he address the old man
back away from the body

if the old man backs away he lets Denther to check the body.
then if all is Ok he will proceed with the original plan

Mallak

First Post
Down on the barge, Grondar checks the body. It looks like the same burned out husk they saw earlier in the mortician's shack. Satisfied, he directs Denther and the old man in hoisting the body up to the ship. They move the body to the side of the barge where Colmarr tosses them a rope. They secure the rope around the body and signal that it is ready to be brought aboard.

Meanwhile on deck, Magyar glances toward the town docks and sees a group of cloaked figures loading into a small harbor boat and rowing out into the dark waters, toward the
Pander Ban.

jkason

First Post
Magyar Rhineholdt, human rogue

Mallak said:
Meanwhile on deck, Magyar glances toward the town docks and sees a group of cloaked figures loading into a small harbor boat and rowing out into the dark waters, toward the Pander Ban.

Mag swears under his breath, swapping his spear for his bow as he moves next to Colmarr and whispers, "Looks like we have company coming. That light trick of yours might come in handy if I need to sight a target. But if we're fast enough, maybe we can get moving before they get too close."

unleashed

First Post
jkason said:
Mag swears under his breath, swapping his spear for his bow as he moves next to Colmarr and whispers, "Looks like we have company coming. That light trick of yours might come in handy if I need to sight a target. But if we're fast enough, maybe we can get moving before they get too close."
Turning to look at Magyar and what he’s seen, Colmarr replies, “Well, I don’t have that particular trick at my disposal right now, so we’d best get moving before they close then.”

Calling down to the barge with some urgency, while motioning for Magyar and Troth to start hauling on the rope with him, he says, “Get moving you two, we’ve got company on the way.”

Grondar ushers Denther and the old man to the Pandar Ben.
Once up to the boat. He takes the old man by force and ties him to the railing.

Not a word old bum or it will be you r last one.

He will then help the crew to prepare the ship

mps42

First Post
Denther

Helps haul he body from the barge to the Pander, moves over himself and then begins preparing to either row or sail out into the harbor.

Remove ads