• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Case of the Shrinking Cadbury Eggs

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Olgar Shiverstone said:
Common technique to increase profits without the consumer noticing ... keep the price fixed and gradually reduce the size of the product. If people only buy them seasonally, they never notice the size change since the price stays fixed, but the company makes more money.
Now that you've noticed and made your observations known, you have undoubtedly been put on the hit list by Cadbury's Bunny Assassins. Watch out for cute little killers with implements of destruction.

TarionzCousin said:
Now that you've noticed and made your observations known, you have undoubtedly been put on the hit list by Cadbury's Bunny Assassins. Watch out for cute little killers with implements of destruction.

They are already here. I've so far managed to avoid the hit from several fiendish dire dust bunnies, but I'm not confident I'll last much longer ...

Aurora

First Post
Scut said:
I used to love these things but these days they're just too sweet for me.
I am the same way. I can only stomach maybe one a year, if I even eat one. I used to eat loads of them every Easter as a kid.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Aurora said:
I am the same way. I can only stomach maybe one a year, if I even eat one. I used to eat loads of them every Easter as a kid.

Agreed. Same with peeps. I don't know how I ate so many of them as a kid.

-Suzi

Ranger REG

Explorer
TarionzCousin said:
Hmm. A little amateur horror film idea to be put on YouTube. ;)

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Well, it's the day after Easter and now everything is half priced or less, so problem solved. :)

PEEPS OVERLOAD IN PROGRESS!!!

Remove ads