The Continuing Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lord_Raven88

First Post
DrZombie said:
"Well, unless monkey boy there starts to cleanMY HELMET , it'll be monkey stewed in it's own juice for me, I reckon" Gruaams says, smiling evilly 'round his cigar.
Hearing the sharp tone in Gruaams words, the capuchin looks at the imposing Half Orc with a look on his face that appears to be trying to be a cute animal smile, but comes across as more of an apprehensive grimace that appears to be frozen on his face.

Struggling to carry on bathing with a feigned nonchalance, the capuchin continues to clean himself vigorously under the watchful eye of Gruaam. As he continue to bath, water slops over the side and thru the holes of the helm. Washing away all sign of his nervous bladders emission.

Drying himself the capuchin tips the remaining water from the helm back into the cup, wipes up any spillage on the table and then carries the helm over to the fire to dry. Returning to the group, the nervous looking animal climbs up Gruaam chair and perches gingerly on his shoulder and begins to groom the fierce warriors hair.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Gruaams takes out a new cigar and gives it to the monkey. "Set fire to my hair, clothes or any part of my anatomy or belongings and you'll be sorry you were ever born "he grumbles, then offers the monkey a light.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
DrZombie said:
Gruaams takes out a new cigar and gives it to the monkey. "Set fire to my hair, clothes or any part of my anatomy or belongings and you'll be sorry you were ever born "he grumbles, then offers the monkey a light.
Wrinkling his nose at the pungent cigar, the capuchin holds the cigar out for Gruaams to light it. And stares at the slowly burning cigar as if mesmerised all the while cackling to himself.

Lazlow

First Post
Sunderkeg, walking by with a tray of drinks for another table, glances at the monkey in passing - then stops and does a double-take as the little primate sits cackling at the lit cigar.

"Lookit th' moonkey... Now that ain't right."

He shakes his head and spies the ornate, mysterious-looking scroll in K's hands. "Say, tha's a right fancy piece o' parchment ye got," he says. "Bet that's important."

=====

OOC: Anyone seen Logic's Fate?

DrZombie

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Wrinkling his nose at the pungent cigar, the capuchin holds the cigar out for Gruaams to light it. And stares at the slowly burning cigar as if mesmerised all the while cackling to himself.

"Look, you do it like this " Gruaamsh says, showing the monkey how to keep it lit, how to blow smoke rings and how to tap away the ashes.

Lazlow

First Post
Strangely, and without warning, K and her mysterious cohort Richard disappear in a puff of familiar-looking (and -smelling) smoke. And when I say K and her mysterious cohort, I mean just them: All of their belongings seem to have been left behind, including Richard's bastard sword, helmet, heavy cloak, and armor, as well as K's leather outfit (what little there was of it, anyway), and, most notably, the scroll she received from Al the Wizard.

A couple of nearby patrons look up at the big *POOF* and puff of smoke, but go back to their drinks and/or food with a shrug once they see you guys sitting around the table.

Wystan

Explorer
I go and start to fold the belongings and make them all nice and neat (Searching them as I do so for gold and the like). I also periodically shake my fist at the heavens and exclaim....
"Damn you Magician I swear you have not seen the last of us. I curse you on the name of AAAAAAAAHHHH, God of heights and falling that I will cause you to have a sudden stop at the bottom.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
The monkey wrinkles his nose in disgust at the prospect of sticking the foul smelling cigar into his mouth.

As K and Richard disappear the capuchin looks around in confusion, seeing all of their gear on the floor he give a squeal of delight and joins the elf in rummaging thru their equipment.

Spying the ornate scrollcase he grabs it up then resumes his place of the Half Orc's shoulder, and offers it to the fierce warrior.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases