The Dojo of Nature's Fury and Harmony is closed after Kith's death...

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Darkwolf, you have learned all that you can from me at this time and need not call me sensei anymore. It is now time for the student to become the teacher in earnest. If you choose to take on students, then I hope you enjoy teaching them as much as I have enjoyed teaching you. You have given great honor to my dojo and I am sure that you will make a wonderful teacher yourself. Your latest victory will be the last of yours that I will add to our dojo's record, for now at least.

"I wish you luck and I know that you will continue to make me proud even though you shall mot be my student anymore. Stange that with my recent loss, we are now equals. The fortunes of fate are fickle though and who can say where we shall end up in these lives. Good journey to you Darkwolf. You will be missed here in the glade, but you are welcome to visit us whenever you like."

New dojo record is 11 victories and 5 losses!

Darkwolf

First Post
Kith, how would you feel about a sister school - the Dojo of Nature's predators - teaching the Tiger, the Wolf, and the Thunder styles?

(edit - typo removal)

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"That sounds great Darkwolf. You have my blessing if you feel you need it in any way. And if you keep progressing as quickly as you have so far, you may find me one day looking to you for teachings I have yet to master. Good luck to you, my friend."

OOC: Go for it Darkwolf! Like I said, if you stay ahead of Kith she may one day become YOUR student! That would be interesting indeed. :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I have won in battle against Ariel, thereby increasing the honor of our dojo, my students! Our new dojo record is now 13 victories and 5 losses!"

Phoenix8008

First Post
With Moocow's loss, our record falls to 13 Wins and 6 losses. Do not worry over much though, Moocow. We are still a long way from being dishonored as a dojo, and you fought well. Keep strong of heart and you will be strong of battle record as well one day.

Remove ads