• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

THE DUNGEON: (1) Out of Whistle

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kazareen stops running in circles and just stands there panting from the running. Hey... No one else is running and screaming. I thought the game was when you see a Draconian you run and scream. That's what the humans did at home. He eventualy sees that no one else is playing and comes back to the camp.

He walks up to the warrior sitting on the ground and while Kaz is standing he still is not as tall as the sitting dragon-man. Hi! I'm Kazareen Bricklebottom. Welcome to our camp. Were here to deliver a box to a clock in a Gnomish city. My friend Takote is dead now a spider eat him.

Aska hearing Kaz chokes back more tears.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
ooc: not sure how the color thing works.

Damien acepts the piece of candy.

"No my name is not godzookie and no this is not a costume. And to you small one, thank you for your gratious welcome, sorry to hear of your friends demise. Thank you all for your hospitality, if you all have no problem i would not mind traveling with you guys, I have been walkingf alone for some time now and conversation is a welcome change."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
He started it!

Kaz's face beams. Conversation? I LOVE Conversation. Lets talk about where you come from OK. I come from Krynn where there is a great struggle for power between the gods. My family is a small one fromA floating city..... Kazareen looks like he's just getting warmed up when Aska throws a shiny new coin into view and he stops talking and runs to see the Shiney!

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
Valendir listens to Kaz talk about some sort of box and a clock. But instead of asking Kaz about it, he turns to Aska and says What's this about a box and a clock?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Aska gets a sad look on her face and says We were brought together by chance and ordered by the ruleing body of Whistle to take a box to the Gnome king in the city of Clocks. Kazareen is a Kender. a sweet and loving being but has the attention span of a gnat as you will notice if you look to your left and see he is trying to put your axe in his bag of holding. Come to think of it. I'm not even sure we have the box anymore with his habbit of Borrowing items.

Last edited:

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Damien picks up his axe before it dissapears into the void of a Kenders pack.

"If you want company on your journey i woukld be available to help you out. Seems i have no pressing engagements right now."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Jack Lobbins pipes up [COLOR-yellow]'Well, it ain't an Atomie less there's two Boxes wit an Atomie in'm in The Dungeon, and wouldn't het be a Queer thing! jack sits upon the Box and begins changing his tiny stockings 9blue for a bright violet pair, where does he get them?) Thinking back to the events of days past, he says 'Cor, Whut did them Orecol Fish say again?'

LazarusLong42

First Post
Kael pipes up, having been silent for a while. "They said something about the contents of strange boxes, and knowing our true purpose. Typical oracles, they'd rather let you find your own answers than actually tell you anything."

He sighs. "But no, we know nothing of what the box holds. I don't think we've even tried to open it, though I suspect it would be magically locked."

Kael turns to Damien, to Valendir, and to James. "The more company we have on this trip, the better, I'm certain; we've no idea what we might encounter. If we're lucky... we'll encounter a way the hell out of this place."

OOC: I see no reason to change my spell preps, which were as follows:

Cleric Spells Prepared (6/5/4/3/2): 0-detect magic (2), detect poison, guidance, light, resistance; 1-bless (2), divine favor, sanctuary, shield of faith; 2-bull's strength (2), endurance, resist elements; 3-dispel magic, flame of faith, prayer; 4-freedom of movement, greater magic weapon

ferretguy

First Post
Looking down upon the city in front of them...Jack lights up one of the cigars...Find our way out of this place...whats wrong with this..the ways I see it is we stand to make quite a bit of moolaa...all we have to do is stay away from the local coppers and make some friends in low places, and we'd have no reason to leave.... He inhales deeply and blows a large smoke ring which drifts slowly down to the town.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads