The Fifth City - Chapter 1: The Gathering

Fenris

Adventurer
She offers him hand while looking him over. "Wolfgrin you say? It seems you are aptly named," she chuckles.

Korgon laughs as well "I shall do my best to not bite you then" he says taking her hand and bending low to kiss it. As he stands though he does not release her hand. Still grinning he asks "And to whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Well, at least no biting until you have bought me a drink," Amisi laughs, not letting go of his hand. "My name is Amisi. My new friend Marcus and I are required to sign in here for work. If I may be so bold, I notice you are not wearing black so you must be here for another reason?"

Fenris

Adventurer
"Well, at least no biting until you have bought me a drink," Amisi laughs, not letting go of his hand. "My name is Amisi. My new friend Marcus and I are required to sign in here for work. If I may be so bold, I notice you are not wearing black so you must be here for another reason?"

Korgon laughs at Amisi's joke. "Perhaps then we could go get that drink then" flashing his wolfish grin.

"Well met Marcus" says Korgon to the male by her side, "And very well met Amisi, it is indeed my pleasure to have met you. As for why I am here, well, for the same reason as you. Do I too not look like a mage?" he says opening his arms. Aside of course from the corded arms with runic tattoos running down them, the armor, spears, sword, axe and bow do not seem to back up his statement. Neither of course is the fact that the white tunic and brown leather pants and boots are worn. He is looking at Amisi with his eponymous grin on his face.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Amisi looks him up and down leisurely while tapping her full lips, circling him while she does so. She stops back in front of him and says slowly, "No, you certainly do not look like any Mage that I have ever seen. But, I do not profess to know everything about everything in this world. Perhaps you can enlighten me over that drink you're going to buy me."

Fenris

Adventurer
Amisi looks him up and down leisurely while tapping her full lips, circling him while she does so. She stops back in front of him and says slowly, "No, you certainly do not look like any Mage that I have ever seen. But, I do not profess to know everything about everything in this world. Perhaps you can enlighten me over that drink you're going to buy me."

Korgon unabashedly watches as Amisi circles him, an observer would have a hard time deciding who was examining who more closely. "A drink it is then, as soon as our good scribe here can finish with his paperwork that is so absorbing." replies Korgon.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Marcus' eyes fleetingly glace at the armored man and he mumbles, "Oh yes, a mage not clad in requisite color. I believe there is a fine for that." he then shows a bit of emotion: A smirk.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Amisi catches Marcus's smirk and her own lips curl to match. She crosses her arms over her chest, "I suppose though that this brute wouldn't look quite as stunning as we do in black so he should stick to what works." She laughs lightly, " Somehow I don't think he'd be amenable to paying the fine."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I will say this. You look like a good friend to have in a fight. " expressionless as usual, but it is what it is: a complement. "Sir." He then returns his attention to the scribe to complete his formal check in..

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I think you are quite right about that Marcus, quite right indeed." Marcus had turned back to the counter waiting for the man behind the desk to recognize them. But Amisi continued to stand facing the tall blond man, smiling and wondering what secrets he was hiding.

Remove ads