• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Most of you have seen my signature vaguely refer to something called Kiraya's Korner. Well, I'm going to do something I don't usually do and ask for your help.

Kiraya's Korner is going to be a safe haven for LGBTQ+ gamers and their allies on the web. But, it needs some help to get off the ground.

Please consider contributing and/or sharing this on your social networks. Thank you.

Kiraya's Korner on Patreon

(And apologies to those of you in more than one of my games if you end up seeing this several times.)

Scotley

Hero
I'm woefully out of touch with social networks, but I do know a couple gamers who might benefit from such a haven. I'll point them that way. ENWorld is pretty much my social network. :)

Scotley

Hero
Just a quick heads up. I am on track to become a grandfather next week. My daughter lives about 3 hours away, so when the expected bundle of joy arrives I may drop off the boards for a few days. Please NPC Felix as needed. I'll try to give a more timely notice when we get the word, but these things have a way of happening with little warning and I don't expect my wife is going to let me pause for a few posts before we hit the road.

Scotley

Hero
A boy. Samuel is the name they have chosen. We still have a ten-year old at home as well and we are only in our late 40's, so I'm having some difficulty adjusting to the idea of being a grandpa. She managed to get her degree, get married, get a decent job and buy a house before motherhood so I can't complain. The plan is still to induce labor on Wednesday.

Remove ads