The Funeral (Stonegood judging) [finished]

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
ooc: No problem. Suppose you're at Niccolo's spot or south of Siobhan's square right now. Edit: a readied attack wouldn't have saved her, since she was downed by a spell.
OOC: I'm still confused, since that should have blocked anyone attacking her. Maybe I'm just not following the map.

Stulgar will pick up his sister and carry her away from her attackers.

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: If you read Siobhan wasn't attacked in melee this turn, it was Ceshil casting Whelm. Also it wasn't possible to position yourself to intercept the warforged that went after her when she fell prone after jumping.

Anyway, post coming shortly.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, I figured that one out--no worries, Bront, you couldn't have stopped it. Damn! I wish my stupid hotel hadn't had trouble with ENWorld--I would have never had her do that :()

Someone

Adventurer
Stulgar picks up Siobhan and moves towards the end of the pier. Even encumbered by his sister's weight, the shifter is still amazingly fast. Niccolo and Raven aim and shoot their crossbows; Niccolo's shot is hurried and flies wide, but Raven had some time to aim and shoots true. Ceshil however ducks just in time and what would have been a deadly shot becomes only a graze, and curses back at you. But he seems to be limited to that, as he doesn't cast any new spell.

The warforged cimbing the piers are more menacing, however, and force the pair to retreat north.

Meanwhile Latharion picks up the chest and retreats. Several constructs go after him, but thankfully even loaded with the heavy chest they aren't as fast as him. The hound-like construct pushed on the piers from below may be different, however.

[ooc: By my calculations Stulgar is carrying now a madium load, and his adjusted speed was 65 feet, counting Haste, which my calculations just ended (so Stulgar's movement drops to 35). Niccolo failed his shot by a wide margin, while Raven scored a critical -the damage was however low (5 damage)-

Latharion is also carrying a medium load and his speed is now 20 feet.

It's your turn now.]

Attachments

• piers.jpg
    piers.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion makes a run for it, disappearing around the corner. Once he is out of sight he drops the chest and gets ready to chop at the dog if it rounds the corner.

inky

First Post
Niccolo - human male swashbuckler

Niccolo reloads his crossbow and retreats north, intending perhaps to circle around and meet Latharion if we can evade the nearby warforged.

Manzanita

First Post
The group has now almost escaped, except for Orerreth, who is underwater and on his own. Raven will retreat 30 feet and reload her crossbow.

Remove ads