D&D 5E The Gnelf Player Race for D&D 5e!!!

GreenTengu

Adventurer
They can live up to 625 years. Isn't that enough?

I guess what I was most focused on was the whole maturing like a normal human.... Also... mature like a normal human but live up to 625 years? That is horrific. Not many humans past 90 are even able to walk under their own power and these guys are going to get many times more degraded than that before their bodies finally churn to dust and end their 500 years of bed-ridden crippling pain and misery?

Rafael Martin

Adventurer
I guess what I was most focused on was the whole maturing like a normal human.... Also... mature like a normal human but live up to 625 years? That is horrific. Not many humans past 90 are even able to walk under their own power and these guys are going to get many times more degraded than that before their bodies finally churn to dust and end their 500 years of bed-ridden crippling pain and misery?
I changed it.

I don't know. Maybe you should make that half-half-breed race.

I highly dislike the term 'half-breed' race due to real world connotations that are hard to avoid.

Really, a Half-Orc is both an Orc and a Human and not half of either.

My most recent PC was (mechanically) a Half [Drow] Elf (switching out the bonus skills for the Drow spellcasting trait as per SCAG).

In game his Mother was a Drow (Vicona D'viir), and his Father was a blonde haired and blue eyed Illuskan Human [Northman] with a Gold Elf grandparent.

He had dusky skin, lilac eyes, and white gold hair.

He identified as Elven and Human.

Remove ads