• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gnomish Industrial Revolution - Mana Fortress

Creamsteak

Explorer
In the Industrial Revolution game, lovingly called the IR, and run by Edena of Neith - I play Sanctus Punitor. I am the leader of the nation of Delrune, and protectorate of the Church of Mercy. In my endeavors, we have obtained weapons and items that are... insanely high powered. The average PC is 90th level or so, but it matters little because 90% of the game is your army and your people, not your character.

Anyway, my nation is beginning the "Mana Fortress" a huge construct of epic epic epic epic epic epic proportions. Just to give you an idea:
MANA FORTRESS
Massive Spelljammer Plant
Domains: Air, Animal, Earth, Fire, Good, Healing, Law, Plant, Protection, Strength, Sun, and Water
Hit Dice: 100,000d20 + 549,930 maximized (2,549,930 hp)
Initiative: +4 (+4 Improved Initiative)
Speed: 20 mph fly (perfect) or 20 mph swim
AC: 56 (-64 size + 100 natural)
Attacks: 128 Slams +100,046 melee or 12 Spell Fire Blasts +100,000 ranged
Damage: Slam 32d12 + 45 + Wisdom Drain (Improved Critical) or Spell fire blast 320d6 x 1.5 (2,880)
Face/Reach: 960,000 ft. by 960,000-ft./24,000 ft.
Special Attacks: Spell Fire Death-Ray, Deadly Seeds, Wisdom Drain, Spell fire blast
Special Qualities: Meta-magic Properties, Arcane Dampening, Psionic Dampening, Telepathy, Intelligent Item Purposes, Intelligent Item Special Purpose Powers, Contact Life Tree, Energy Shielding, Photosynthesis, Spell-Like abilities, Avatar, Damage Reduction 100,000/+10, SR 100,020, PR 100,010, Divine Fast Healing 100,000, Mythal, Regeneration, Greater Knowledge, Alter Crystal Sphere
Saves: Fort +50,049, Reflex +50,004, Will +50,036
Abilities: Str 100, Dex 10, Con 100, Int 50, Wis 75, Cha 100
Skills: Knowledge (nature) +200, Diplomacy +100, Sense Motive +100, Gather Information +100
Feats: Alertness, Cleave, Dodge, Endurance, Great Cleave, Great Fortitude, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Critical (slam), Improved Initiative, Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes, Mobility, Power Attack, Spring Attack, Sunder, Toughness x 33,310, Weapon Focus (slam)
Climate/Terrain: Any
Organization: Unique
Treasure: x10 standard + 8 Minor Artifacts
Alignment: Lawful Good
Advancement: None

Now... thats just the stat-block. There is a lot more to be seen. Can I entice you to take a look? The entire file is 50K or so, but roughly 10 pages long. You can download it from the link below. It should open up on your web browser in a seperate window, if it doesn't, then you will have to open it with word.

Tell me what you think, and post it here.

Superman could destroy it. He has an ECL of 5295 last time I checked. I think that this would have an ECL of 1200. That sounds about right. It is just a guess, however.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads