• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gray Spire (Game)

Charberus

First Post
OOC: shuffles abit away from Anthony. "ummm.....while we hunt for one day, are there any certain rules or boundries we should know about?"

Droon

First Post
meese.gif
He only glances at anthony then looks at Bazut, "Just use common sense initiates. Listen to your surroundings, watch for movement. I will be sending in one group at a time. Anything you catch you have to eat. I will not allow food to be wasted." He grabs a crossbow. "If you need it you may take a bow or cross bow." Then saddles his horse and trotts slowly towards the forest.

You walk for about 20 mins and he takes you into the forest. It looks like there was a opening set up for this wetherd stools sit in the feild arraged to face a large stump, He moves to the stump and sits down. As he's about to open his mouth he pauses and his eyes squint. A few seconds later you hear some galloping, a lankey fellow in a long yellow robe rides up to the teacher, "Meese, you might have to cut your class short." He get's off his horse and whispers somthing into Meese's ear. Meese get's up, "well looks like there might be some sport today. It seems one of the teachers lab projects was found missing today. The creaure was divined and is somwhere in the forest." Takes off his hat and brushes his hair back, "The creature didn't sound too dangerous, a hairless dog? I think this will be a good opportunity."

Lordgrae

First Post
OOC:

Sorry guys, I'm going to be leaving this pbp game. I just haven't been following it or posting. I'll make room for a more active player.

Good luck on the adventures!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
JonnyFive said:
"I got a question, is it againt the rules to eat eachother?" Anthony will ask with an impish grin

Dreylin opens up with uncontrollable laughter. "Sorry," he says after he is finally able to quiet himself.

After the mention of the dog, Dreylin asks, "A good opportunity for what? To show our skills in hunting a hairless dog? It's not much of a show for those of us who know nothing about tracking."

The first 'lesson' of the Grey Spire is to hunt a hairless dog? Dreylin thinks with disdain. I should be at home fighting alongside my father.

Last edited:

Droon

First Post
meese.gif
"Would you rather hunt rabbits all day? A deer maby? I'm sure you can find a cozy little farm for retirement, I remind you. We keep no one here against there will, any may leave at any point." He glances at your weapons, "A for your "Skills" we'll see about that. Not every instructor is some High Magus or Sword Master. I am your instructor for this day so this is what we will be learning."

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Farm? Dreylin thinks. No, I am going to die honorably in battle protecting my people. "My humblest apologies," Dreylin says, managing to keep almost all of the sarcasm out of his voice.

To the others, he whispers, "I hope one of you knows how to track game, such as hairless dogs."

JonnyFive

First Post
"I'm not so good at tracking, but if its a dog, i think we can trap it. Besides from what i hear, dog is pretty good eating." Anthony wispers back

[sblock=ooc] Droon, what do you use to make yer maps? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Droon

First Post
If your just going with your group or if you would like to invite somone into your party, there is copple others. The elf and the 5 other boys from your camp are there.

OOC: Adobe Photoshop.

JonnyFive

First Post
Anthony will look to the other that are there. "If i lived in the woods.... ,aby a bit unkempt, maby a animal buddie. definatly no shiney armor...."
with that in mind, anthony will check out the others who are there, trying to find one he believes is more at home in the woods than in a city.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads