• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gray Spire (Game)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"I suggest Stallion, the Elf," Dreylin says in a quiet voice before approaching the Elf. "I believe the three others mentioned you hunted for rabbit, which means you are likely a decent tracker. However, depending on the ferociousness of this hairless dog, you may need additional strength, which we provide. I suggest we team together to take care of our quarry. Does this sound acceptable to you?"

Droon

First Post
stallion.gif
He jumps a little bit "Hmm? Oh, sure." Then starts walking into the forest.

Charberus

First Post
If we are to survive for the day, do you have anything I can help ya out with? I am good at making weapons and buildings as well as complex mechanisms.

Droon

First Post
After a bit of walking and following a few twisting trails and finding nothing except a fox that quickly jumped into a tunnel. For those of you who are paying attention to the elf, he seems edgy for some reason, not at the party but at the forest.

stallion.gif
He notices a splotch of some black-green goo and touches it with his leather glove, and quickly takes off the glove as some of it melts away. "Hmm...I don't think it's a dog. I also spotted human tracks, they look like they came from the direction of the port town." He starts to pick up his pace.

JonnyFive

First Post
"Ya know, last time i saw goo do that to a glove, it wasn't goo, it was acid. what kind of creature can live with acid like that inside it?" Anthony will ask with a not of concern in his voice.

Droon

First Post
Forest Encounter

After a little bit of walking you come to a darker part of the forest but it's still light out. Dreylin you hear some movment up ahead. You warn the group just in time as 3 wolves jump out, they look to be frothing at the mouth.

[sblock=Map]
ForestBattle00.jpg
[/sblock]

OOC: Party Goes First.

JonnyFive

First Post
"Hu... lookes like dinner showed up... too bad they ain't cake monsters eh?" Anthony will comment as he draws his new sword.

[sblock=ooc] so do you have preset backrounds for the maps or did you draw them yerself? also, what version of photoshop?[/sblock]

Remove ads