• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gray Spire (Game)

Droon

First Post
Dreylin swings hit sword at the first wolf making a gash across it's side, as Bazut unleashes a ray and visibly weakens the wolf it touched. Stallon takes a bow shot at #1 but misses.

Wolf #1 and #3 Miss Bazut but the injured one was able to nip at the boot of Dreylin.

[sblock=Dreylin]3 dmg[/sblock][sblock=map]
ForestBattle01.jpg
[/sblock][sblock=OOC] The maps I download from various sources but I modify them to make them usable, I go to an art school so what I'm doing with my maps arn't like out of the box click and move. But it's not super hard ether once you know how to do it, but if your wondering if it's a program that lets you do what I'm doing it's not. It's just a image manipulation program. Adobe Photoshop CS, I work in layers one for each monster and character, one for the map and a few for the effects, fog of war, I download and modify everything, then I turn on the auto select layer and save them out for web.[/sblock]

~You turn.

Droon

First Post
[sblock=map]
ForestBattle02.jpg
[/sblock]

Wolf #1 misses on his AoO, and Misses Bazut, Wolf #2 bites Dreylin for 5, Wolf #3 Criticaly misses Dreylin. Stallon will fire an arrow at the already injured wolf 2 - and misses.

Next Round.

JonnyFive

First Post
Feeling elated that even though he stumbled the wolf missed, Anthony will take another swing at the wolf... and miss (6 w/o flank)

[sblock=ooc] did any of us hit the wolfies last round?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Last edited:

Droon

First Post
No one realy moved so I'm not gonna do another map.

Bazut strikes at #3 makeing a massive gash on it's side. The rest of you miss. Wolf #2 looks moderatly hurt Wolf #3 Lookd severly, and 1 looks LAME.

Wolf 1: Misses
Wolf 2: Misses
Wolf 3: Misses due to STR dmg.
Stallon: Also Misses

Next Round

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads