The Heroes of Fannen-Dar

Shayuri

First Post
Mei Ying reaches out, gathering energy in her hand as she does...but the kobold's shot strikes her just as she flings her mystic blast, throwing her aim off! She emits a curse in a foreign tongue and glares daggers at the beast.

(Natural 1 to hit. :( )

Camelot

Adventurer
While Mei fumbles, she still manages to break free from the glue.[sblock=Mei]Mei gets a 15 on her saving throw versus immobilization, ending the effect.[/sblock]The rolling boulder continues on its path, bearing down on MAIA and the kobolds! The kobolds see it coming, and since MAIA is bloking their path back to their platform, they slink back and run the other way!

They reach Thomas, and attack him before they continue running to avoid the boulder. Thomas dodges the first attack, but the second one strikes him under his chainmail.[sblock=Thomas]Thomas takes 5 damage, reducing his hp to 16, and is marked by D2.[/sblock][sblock=Maia]Maia is no longer marked by D2.[/sblock]The sly kobold also slinks up to Thomas, stabbing him as well with one of its short swords.[sblock=Thomas]Thomas takes 1 damage from the attack, reducing him to 15 hp.[/sblock][sblock=Initiative]Boldo, Thomas, Morgran, Maia, Kobold Slingers, Mei Ying, Rolling Boulder, Kobold Dragonshields, Kobold Slyblade.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Morgran: HP:30, THP:4

Morgran wreaths his hammer in eldritch energy and attacks the kobold in melee range.

[sblock=OOC]
Standard: Eldritch Strike (hit vs AC, damage, curse) (1d20+6=20, 1d8+5=6, 1d6=4)
Minor: Curse nearest kobold

Who is already cursed?

Cursed enemies: K

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Morgran Deepwell
Perception: 12 Insight: 17 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 13 Will 13
Hit Points: 30/30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 4
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10/10
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Strike, Hellish Rebuke
Encounter Powers: Diabolic Grasp
Daily Powers: Armor of Agathys
[/sblock][/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thomas strikes out with his longsword, ducking low, before bringing the blade up towards the kobold's throat. Unfortunately he kicks his arm as he lowers his blade, ruining his strike. The bard steps back.

[sblock=Actions]Warsong strike vs D2. Miss. war song str vs D2 AC (1d20+7=9, 1d8+4=5) Shift to K5. Immediate as normal[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
21/28; Bloodied 14; Healing Surge 7; Surges Per Day 10
AC 17; Fort 13, Ref 13, Will 15
Saves
Speed 5
Action Points 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------
:bmelee:Longsword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+5 vs AC; 1d8+2 damage.
:melee:War Song Strike (standard; at-will) ✦ Arcane, Weapon
+7 vs AC; 1d8+4 damage, and an ally that hits the target before the end of my next turn gains 3 temporary hit points.
:ranged:Misdirected Mark (standard; at-will) ✦ Arcane, Implement
Range 10; +4 vs Reflex; 1d8+4 damage and the target is marked by an ally within 5 squares of me until the end of my next turn.
:close:Shout of Triumph (standard; encounter) ✦ Arcane, Implement, Thunder
Enemies in close blast 3; +4 vs Fort; 1d6+4 thunder damage and I push the target 3 squares. Effect: Allies in the area of the blast can be slid 3 squares.
:ranged:Storm Walk (Standard; encounter) ✦ Arcane, Implement, Thunder
Range 10; +4 vs Fort; 1d8+4 Thunder damage. Before or after the attack, I can shift one square.
:ranged:Eyebite (Standard; encounter) ✦ Arcane, Charm, Implement, Psychic
Range 10; +4 vs Will; 1d6+4 damage and I am invisible to the target until the start of my next turn.
:close:Majestic Word (minor; twice per encounter) ✦ Arcane, Healing
Myself or ally in close burst 5; The target spends a healing surge, gains an additional 4 hp and can be slid one square.
Words of Friendship (minor; encounter) ✦ Arcane
I gain a +5 on the next diplomacy check before the end of my next turn.
:melee:Slayer's Song (standard; daily) ✦ Arcane, Weapon
+7 vs AC; 2d8+4 damage, and the target grants CA to you and your allies(save ends). Miss: Half damage. Effect: Whenever you hit an enemy, that enemy grants CA to you and your allies until the end of your next turn. [/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
While Boldo is quietly opening the door, Thomas is attacking the dragonshield. He misses and tries to get out of the way, but remembers that he's stuck to the ground by the gluepot from the slingers. He does, though, manage to pull free from the glue.[sblock=Thomas and Morgran]Thomas gets a 19 on his saving throw against immobilization. The kobold slyblade is also no longer marked by Morgran (from Thomas's misdirected mark).[/sblock]Morgran swings down his hammer on the slyblade, hearing the satisfied crunch of the reptile's bloody scales under his hammer.

Maia, realizing that he can't run from the boulder since the kobolds are in the way, runs up the stairs to the platform to dodge it. He stops on the stairs, waiting for the boulder to pass.

The slingers continue hurling gluepots at the adventurers, hitting Mei Ying but missing Thomas.[sblock=Mei Ying]6 damage, and you are immobilized (save ends), leaving you with 14 hp.[/sblock][sblock=Initiative]Mei Ying, Rolling Boulder, Kobold Dragonshields, Kobold Slyblade, Boldo, Thomas, Morgran, Maia, Kobold Slingers.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Map.xls
    54.5 KB · Views: 98

Remove ads