The Heroes of Fannen-Dar

Camelot

Adventurer
Bilbo is unable to unlock the door, and he opens it slowly without causing a sound. Inside is a small room, with two ladders in the back, and the slingers are facing away from you at the tops of the ladders, slinging down on your companions. In the middle of the room is......a surprise for your next turn!

Shayuri

First Post
Mei-Ying unleashes another blast of force at the most heavily wounded Slinger she can see, then tries to yank herself free of the glue so she can shrink back behind her companion beside her and get some cover from these terrible creatures!

(Magic Missile! 14 to hit Ref, doing 9 damage, and saving through is 13.)
Roll Lookup

Camelot

Adventurer
Mei Ying's missile heads straight for the kobold, but hits the edge of the wall that it stands on. Meanwhile, the boulder approaches the battle on the ground, bearing down on the kobolds and Thomas. The kobolds sense the danger and flee, clearly more fearful of the boulder than they are of Thomas. Thomas gets to make three opportunity attacks (one each against D1, D2, and K).[sblock=Initiative]Boldo, Thomas, Morgran, Maia, Kobold Slingers, Mei Ying, Rolling Boulder, Kobold Dragonshields, Kobold Slyblade.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Map.xls
    54.5 KB · Views: 128

Walking Dad

First Post
Morgran: HP:30, THP:4

[sblock=OOC]
Wasn't one kobold next do Morgran? Does he got an opportunity attack?
Will wait for resolving the OAs before posting his regular action(s).

Cursed enemies: K

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Morgran Deepwell
Perception: 12 Insight: 17 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 13 Will 13
Hit Points: 30/30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 4
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10/10
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Strike, Hellish Rebuke
Encounter Powers: Diabolic Grasp
Daily Powers: Armor of Agathys
[/sblock][/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
The kobold K shifted away from Morgran before running, thus only provoking the OA from Thomas. He didn't want to get two attacks aimed at him.

Walking Dad

First Post
Morgran: HP:30, THP:4

[sblock=OOC]
Thanks for the quick answer. Will be offline on the WE. If you really need an action until then, Morgran will curse the nearest target and use his encounter power Diabolic Grasp to move it into the way of the boulder.

Cursed enemies: K

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Morgran Deepwell
Perception: 12 Insight: 17 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 13 Will 13
Hit Points: 30/30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 4
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10/10
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Strike, Hellish Rebuke
Encounter Powers: Diabolic Grasp
Daily Powers: Armor of Agathys
[/sblock][/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
The kobold K gasps as Thomas' blade stabs its lung. It drops to the ground, dead. The spot where it's body falls is now difficult terrain.

Boldo opens the door to the small room to see a treasure chest in between two ladders leading to the top of the wall! The two kobolds up top don't notice Boldo sneak in. What does Boldo do?

Attachments

• Map.xls
    54.5 KB · Views: 109

Bihlbo

Explorer
Boldo whips his crossbow up and quickly fires two shots, hitting each slinger in the back of the head, then slips quietly inside.

[sblock=OOC]Boldo's passive Perception check is 17, which I assume is good enough to hear two goblins running around the corner, so he's not going to stay in the doorway.

If the slingers get cover vs. my attacks, then I'll move to D4 then shoot, otherwise I'll shoot then move to D4.

First attack vs. S1: 1d20+6=22 vs. AC, using Sly Flourish, 12(+5) damage (sneak attack damage).

Using an Action Point, Boldo makes another attack against S2: 1d20+6=20 vs. AC, using Sly Flourish, 13(+7) damage (sneak attack damage).

Boldo's Stealth check once he gets to D4 is 17. I don't know if it's a free action to let the door close or not, but I would prefer to have the door close behind me. If actions don't allow it though, then the door stays ajar.
[/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
Boldo slips into the room, closing the door behind him, and ironically slings both of the slingers. The first slinger is knocked out cold, but the second one develops a bloody welt on its head. It turns around to glare at Boldo.[sblock=S2]Kobold Slinger 2 is severely bloodied.[/sblock][sblock=Initiative]Thomas, Morgran, Maia, Kobold Slingers, Mei Ying, Rolling Boulder, Kobold Dragonshields, Kobold Slyblade, Boldo.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Map.xls
    54.5 KB · Views: 125

Remove ads