• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

320309552_3427828160876689_2079013647446947722_n.jpg

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I just, I know we were told to drop it, but I need the validation of a bunch of strangers on the Internet supporting my playstyle, where I have all NPCs target one PC until that character is dead, and then I feel I have raised the stakes to the appropriate level and can call off the rest of the attacks. And it can be really surprising, too, like the time the party was at a formal ball for the entire session, but in my opinion one character needs to die* to set the tone!

* And I don't need to hear any complaints from Justin, how it seems to always be his character my NPCs target; it's just the luck of the dice! It's what the NPCs would do!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
"If I think something sucks, I want to post about it. What I dont want, is for folks to say it doesn't. I mean, its fine if you think that, but please don't post it."

Ryujin

Legend
I just, I know we were told to drop it, but I need the validation of a bunch of strangers on the Internet supporting my playstyle, where I have all NPCs target one PC until that character is dead, and then I feel I have raised the stakes to the appropriate level and can call off the rest of the attacks. And it can be really surprising, too, like the time the party was at a formal ball for the entire session, but in my opinion one character needs to die* to set the tone!

* And I don't need to hear any complaints from Justin, how it seems to always be his character my NPCs target; it's just the luck of the dice! It's what the NPCs would do!
However...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads