• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dang. Elon Musk broke a world record for biggest loser in history.

Typical Elon. Disrupting business trends and proving that old, out of date business wisdom in wrong. We must rethink things for the modern world.

This time, he set out to personally prove that the adage "a rising tide raises all ships" is wrong. Infographic: EV Market Revenue Set To Hit $384 Billion in 2022

Mad_Jack

Legend
In other news, the Spin Doctors were pretty good. That said, everything they do sounds like the same one or two good songs.

This is true - I saw them close to twenty years ago, and aside from their one or two big hits pretty much everything else kind of blurred together. Still a pretty good show, though.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
This is true - I saw them close to twenty years ago, and aside from their one or two big hits pretty much everything else kind of blurred together. Still a pretty good show, though.
I literally only have their three hits on my phone and could not keep straight which song was playing without close listening or reading the screen.

Hussar

Legend
Or some people just don't want a ton of sugar. Since my diabetes diagnosis I've dropped ketchup, since most of it is practically liquid sugar with red food colouring. Salsa for me now.

Now to be fair, that would be an acceptable substitute.

I was thinking people just ate it plain. Urggh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads