The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Lots of folks are talking about never being able to trust WotC/Hasbro ever again, and I'm wondering if I ever trusted them in the first place. I've always known they were a business, and how businesses operate, so I guess I've always kept them at arm's length even though I'm a fan.
I mean, just because Little Ceasar's sells me a pizza (pizza) doesn't mean that we are friends. It just means I need to feed children as fast and inexpensively as possible, and they are right there providing a service. I've never "trusted" WotC in the 20-ish years I've been playing, any more than I trust a pizzeria (I guess I do trust neither will try to poison me, but WotC may be safer for that than Little Ceasars).

You all really need to emulate me and just say the following:

GIF by Saturday Night Live
and walk away from the discussions.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
"I am happy to say I will no longer be touting Calzone Cottage products in most threads about Pizza Palace products. Instead I will repeatedly pointing out that the Palace's step-child Pizza Palazzo is probably just as bad whenever the Palace is mentioned."

Ondath

Hero
If we're going by pizza...

— You claimed that Hawaii pizza is too sweet in the 1% of your message that asked about Margherita suggestions? Allow me to repeatedly tell you you're wrong about Hawaii pizza's taste while saying nothing about Margherita.
— So why did you even get to this thread?
— Oh I was interested in seeing what Margherita places people might suggest. Also your perception of Hawaii pizzas is inaccurate!

Remove ads