The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I tell you what. Worst thing that ever happened was those seat belts. Nothing worse than some kom-yoo-nist plot to restrain me and my god-given right to reach over and crack open a fresh six-pack of Coors, just like it sez in the Constituition.

In closing, you will have to pry my deep-fried McDonald's Apple Pies from my cold dead hands. Thank you.

Ryujin

Legend
Seatbelts were not even considered a recommendation as I grew up, just an annoying strap we tucked into the seats... we used to dive under the seats when cops were seen. :ROFLMAO:
We kids used to fight over who would get to be in the back deck of the old Pontiac station wagon, so we could just sleep on the way to the cottage.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
That's because they were so hot that they melted your skin and fused themselves to your hands.

See, that right there ... that's ur classic kom-yoo-nist misdirection!

What you do is you fold one of ur sty-ree-foam big mac containers and use that to hold the molten lava goodness! That's right, when the hippies ended the clamshell containers because they wanted to play in their drum circles or protect the earth or sumpin', that was the death knell of real 'Murikan Pie, fried up just like Martha Washington used to make it!

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Complaining that you can't say things because people will complain about being insulted or bullied is ... not a great look.

Remove ads