The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Scribe

Legend
It doesn’t matter what you say. All that matters is what the other person hears. If you think those two are the same thing, you’ve never dealt with a human before.

With this being the accepted/common understanding of internet discourse, and the (seemingly) increasing desire to have non-moderators tone police everything, I'm starting to wonder if I dont just blank ignore vast swathes of the population so I can have a meandering discussion in peace. :ROFLMAO:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Its not that bad. My son said I'm "completely Lawful Good" last weekend, I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
giphy.gif

Thomas Shey

Legend
I had a GM melt down once over this. A player always wanted to try out the newest and greatest splatts (which where numerous in PF1). She never ever fully understood how the spells worked or where to look them up. Killed so much game time. Finally one night I was like, "Oh I know its Bigby's spell 'o amazeballs do lots o' things! Lets see, is it Tuesday? Does the target owe you 2 gold pieces? Could be trouble if the answers are yes..."
Or, back to my point about "Spells written to any common metric and pattern, that show any relationship to other spells? That's for losers!" thing that D&D has had from day one.

Remove ads