• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
"What is 'a great example of useless and pedantic'?"

"I'm sorry, the correct answer was 'What is a great example of mostly useless and pedantic'?",.everything has some use "

Mad_Jack

Legend
New house rule in all my games:

If you pull out a dictionary (or anything else other than the rulebook) during a rules dispute, I will hit you with it, repeatedly.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
If you pull out a dictionary (or anything else other than the rulebook) during a rules dispute, I will hit you with it, repeatedly.
Growing up, the dictionary, a copy of the Washington Post from any day in the last week and the almanac were regular sources referred to at the dinner table. If you couldn't cite a credible source, you could just eat in silence, thank you. I'm actually the least-contentious male in my family, believe it or not.

G

Guest 7034872

staying-out-of-it-throw-hands-up.gif

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Growing up, the dictionary, a copy of the Washington Post from any day in the last week and the almanac were regular sources referred to at the dinner table. If you couldn't cite a credible source, you could just eat in silence, thank you. I'm actually the least-contentious male in my family, believe it or not.

download.jpg

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
"Stretch goal! Add on a set of dice for $20!"

"Uh, they're just regular dice."

"No, they're orange, like our logo."

"Yes, sure, but they're just regular orange dice for $20."

"But they're the color of our logo."

"For $20."

"ORANGE!"

If they were Garnet and Black I might pay. You'd have to pay me to take the Orange ones! Fight the paw!

1677096402067.png

Remove ads