• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Mad_Jack

Legend
Back when I was like 13 and we would play D&D for like twenty hours straight we used to mix together pitchers of Kool-Aid but instead of water we used Mountain Dew.

I'm honestly surprised I'm still alive.

I invented Cherry Coke about four years before Coca-Cola did... :cool:

It’s okay to just let other people like things.

What is this "other people" you speak of? I know it not.

While extremely cool, my superhero needs something more than just a gun that fires badgers at people.

A friend of mine came up with a superhero named Captain Dead-Cat-On-A-String... His entire schtick was that he fought crime with a dead cat on a string.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Does anyone else have that dream where Gwendoline Christie is recreating Madonna's "Material Girl" video and singing, "We're living on an Imperial world/ And I am an Imperial girl"?
That's a high-quality dream right there.

I once had a dream where I was in a store, and the clerk was asking me if I wanted a bespoke dream, or if I wanted a cheaper one off of the shelf. I am a cheap man by nature, so I went with the off-the-shelf dream, and had a bland, boring dream -- I remembered my visit to the dream store much more vividly than the pablum I got for my money...

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Just did that thing where I was going to respond to a thread and I realized that all I would essentially be saying is "Your problem is a failure of imagination and the actual rules are fine how they are" just using different words.

Over and over my experience of this place is not grasping other people's issues with various aspects of D&D because either A) I have never experienced the problem or 2) it seems easy enough to fix with either a house rule or an on the fly ruling.

344760584_206599915456991_7908121345709888180_n.jpg

Remove ads