• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Okay, today we have Ham and Bananas Hollandaise-
enhanced-buzz-9329-1389214671-1.jpg
More frightening than any monster manual has a right to be!
i feel sick flu GIF

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
After the second time my mother-in-law served us jellied ham loaf with a side of cheesy rice, I had to beg my wife to please find a polite way to ask her mom to never serve that to me again.

I'd switch the Ham to Bacon in the Ham and Banana Hollandsaise.
Bacon and Banana toasted sandwich or pizza toppings is a thing. Even if its not for everyone.
I'm going to attempt making it.

But jellied ham loaf with cheesy rice sounds brutal.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Glenn Bell pretty shamelessly stole the recipes he used to start Taco Bell from a competitor's restaurant after Mitla Cafe beat the pants off of his hamburger stand in San Bernardino, California.

The courts should rule that everyone but Taco Bell can use "Taco Tuesday."

Glenn Bell pretty shamelessly stole the recipes he used to start Taco Bell from a competitor's restaurant after Mitla Cafe beat the pants off of his hamburger stand in San Bernardino, California.

You don't have to feel shame about stealing an recipe from anywhere. A recipe is legally not considered copyright-able.

But you can patent a process, such as White Castle's famous (and oh so delicious) patent on their 5-holes-so-it-steam-cooks-without-being-flipped patties. The Reason White Castle Slider Burgers Have Five Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads