• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Maybe--just maybe--the thread that has nothing to do with editions or warlords doesn't need you to make it about both. Again. Because there aren't enough instances of threads like this between you and two other people.

I will again note that there has been a huge upsurge in this type of Edition War...lording in the past ... four weeks now, and while correlation doesn't necessarily imply causation, it also doesn't take Hecule Poirot to deduce that there might be somethin' goin' on.

darjr

I crit!
Thats my old favorite meme from dungeons and dragons online (DDO) days. Anytime a new poster showed up with a ten paragraph posting about how frustrated they were with aspects of the game and its player base, you just responded with "Hi, welcome." ;)
Sometimes I do feel like I dint know what’s going on. Then I come to my senses and know I dint know what’s going on.

Lol! People will pick apart anything!
sarcastic willy wonka GIF

darjr

I crit!
True story.

Late night my young kid, toddler, couldn’t sleep and had nightmares. Eventually I took them in a ride to pick up a treat. A kids meal. My child was pretty picky so I indulged them. But the meal was all incorrect. I went back and complained. They gave me a whole new meal free of charge at McDonalds. The manager then said “please come to us first next time” as he pointed out my Burger King kids meal. Ope!

Last edited:

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
True story.

Late night my young kid, toddler, couldn’t sleep and had nightmares. Eventually I took them in a ride to pick up a treat. A kids meal. My child was pretty picky so I indulged them. But the meal was all incorrect. I went back and complained. They gave new a whole new meal free of charge at McDonalds. The manager then said “please come to us first next time” as he pointed out my Burger King kids meal. Ope!
Baby Brain never really goes away, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads