• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Legend
Woke up early, as my mind is racing regarding some work tasks, and I see the most cowardly thread concept.

I guess that's what one does when they hold a position that is staggeringly, crushingly, in the wrong.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I understand why you might want to imagine pizzerias could work that way and want them to, but no. It would be horribly inefficient for them to each have a farm out back where they grow and process their own wheat, tomatoes, pork, pineapple, sardines, oregano, and cheese fresh each day for their customers, and it is insipid of you to think it would work. And no, they shouldn't rationally have their own forest and paper mill to make the take-out boxes or have their corn syrup production facility and C02 catchers to make the sodas.

Scribe

Legend
Its a classic, because its true.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

niklinna

satisfied?
I understand why you might want to imagine pizzerias could work that way and want them to, but no. It would be horribly inefficient for them to each have a farm out back where they grow and process their own wheat, tomatoes, pork, pineapple, sardines, oregano, and cheese fresh each day for their customers, and it is insipid of you to think it would work. And no, they shouldn't rationally have their own forest and paper mill to make the take-out boxes or have their corn syrup production facility and C02 catchers to make the sodas.
Is this the reason you can't open a pizzeria in Stardew Valley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads