• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
So you know that thing where a thread in which you commented in the first three pages ended up being one of those monstrously long repetitive threads you give up on, but then when you happen to notice it is now at 130 pages in seemingly no time, you click in at a random recent page just to see what the heck people could be even be talking about anymore?

Yeah that thing.

I do wish there was an easy way to jump to your own posts in those monster threads so I can remind myself what the heck I ever even had to contribute without using the search function.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I do wish there was an easy way to jump to your own posts in those monster threads so I can remind myself what the heck I ever even had to contribute without using the search function.
Same here.

"Surely I wasn't somehow involved in a debate about -- checking the most recent page -- how lowrider culture is racist against White people and how H. P. Lovecraft was 'actually pretty progressive for his time.'"

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I don't mind WoW's limited time Fortnite-style event -- I love pirate cosmetics, and this event is giving out a lot of them, and just playing twice a day and getting the big daily bonus to currency makes it pretty painless -- but I'm really ready to get back to BG3. I've just finished the githyanki creche for the first time and I know I'm about to get to a lot good meaty content, once I get through the shadow-tainted area.

Last edited:

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I don't mind WoW's limited time Fortnite-style event -- I love pirate cosmetics, and this event is giving out a lot of them, and just place twice a day and getting the big daily bonus to currency makes it pretty painless -- but I'm really ready to get back to BG3. I've just finished the githyanki creche for the first time and I know I'm about to get to a lot good meaty content, once I get through the shadow-tained area.
I was so excited by the pirate flag and had really high hopes. Plunderstorm is so disappointing. It's neat to get the pirate-themed cosmetics, but that's about it.

Ryujin

Legend
(Blood boiling...)

No, vendor, if it comes straight out of the box not looking right that's not referred to as "physical damage" (non-warranty), it's called a "physical defect" (warranty). You would think the pictures that I sent and the fact that the device was shipped 2 days ago would explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads