• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I wish folks would stop parroting that they were promised Chicago deep dish and then never got it. You were never promised!
Thus proving that even parrot DMs complain about pizza. :ROFLMAO:

download (10).jpg

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Watching Bob World Builder's (public) Patron video about his new 5E and Shadowdark book on building and stocking dungeons.

I get the value of having a ton of YouTubers creating at least a single entry for a book -- they're his peers and it's a good bet they will mention the project on their own channels -- but boy, I'm tired of pretending some of these folks are brand name designers. I know this is the era we live in, where everyone is supposed to have a brand, but it can be exhausting.

That said, the overall book looks very good and I'm excited about it.

Ryujin

Legend
Blake died late last year, and of course OJ passed away two days ago. Have we run out of celebrities who famously escaped a criminal conviction for killing their spouse and then got raked over the coals in a follow-up civil case, or have I forgotten someone?
I can't think of any still living who might have gotten away with literal murder, but plenty who did lesser crimes.

Remove ads