• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I never knew until I just looked it up that the primary qualifications for being a "screed" was length, with the tediousness and/or unreasonably strong opinion part being secondary.

For something that has length, but positive instead of negative connotations, what is the noun form of Snarfian?

For a short one with the negative parts, is "diatribe" the best word?

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I mean, if you have a bad time every game you play in, maybe you should stop playing. If you have a bad time every game you run, maybe you should stop running. A dozen people with decades of experience each are all trying to help you but you refuse to listen.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I mean, if you have a bad time every game you play in, maybe you should stop playing. If you have a bad time every game you run, maybe you should stop running.

I wonder if there is ... some commonality ... with all of those experiences?

One thing that ties them all together? You know, one variable that isn't changing?

Eh, way too hard to figure out.

Staffan

Legend
I wonder if there is ... some commonality ... with all of those experiences?

One thing that ties them all together? You know, one variable that isn't changing?

Eh, way too hard to figure out.
Why should I change.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads