I think that I shall never see
Hot chocolate sauce on broccoli
But if I do, on my word
I'll order seconds, but not a third

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Me seeing all the speculation threads about future D&D products

Sad Call Your Mother GIF by ABC Network

"Someone on Twitter mentioned thri-kreen, and that someone is friends with someone who is friends with a follower of someone who works at Wizards of the Coast, so basically Dark Sun is confirmed for 2024! It's their 50th Anniversary, and there are fifty letters in 'thri-kreens to be released in the new Dark Sun campaign book'. Is it just a coincidence!? I THINK NOT!!!!"

Don't get me wrong, I would dearly love to see Dark Sun 5E. But come on, ya'll. Stop getting my hopes up!

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
"Someone on Twitter mentioned thri-kreen, and that someone is friends with someone who is friends with a follower of someone who works at Wizards of the Coast, so basically Dark Sun is confirmed for 2024! It's their 50th Anniversary, and there are fifty letters in 'thri-kreens to be released in the new Dark Sun campaign book'. Is it just a coincidence!? I THINK NOT!!!!"

Don't get me wrong, I would dearly love to see Dark Sun 5E. But come on, ya'll. Stop getting my hopes up!

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
And you know, "thri-kreen" has nine letters, which is 3 squared. and fifty is half of a hundred... You know where I'm going here, right? THAT'S RIGHT! HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED! GORDON FREEMAN'S COMING BACK, BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads