smh well, that was pointless unless you were trying to get a 7 yr old thread locked.....in which case good job?
Impressive.My poll archive now stands at 25:
- "I have never once worried about 'encounters per day' when prepping D&D 5E"
- "As a DM I don't pay all that much attention (if any) to the PCs' remaining resources."
- "As DM, I Know How All the PCs' Abilities, Spells, and Items Work"
- "I Like to Play D&D on My Birthday"
- "When DMing I Avoid Making the PCs have 'pointless' combats."
- "The so-called '5-Minute Workday' is Something I've Seen Regularly Playing 5E D&D"
- "I House Ruled Aspects of 5E or Chose to Use Options from the DMG Before I'd Ever Played or Run 5E"
- "Tactics are an Important Part of D&D"
- "When I Run D&D 5E, the Arc of the PCs' Adventures is 'Zero to Hero'."
- "When Starting Up a New Campaign I Always Have a Session #0"
- "As a Player, I Alert the DM When I Notice Them Make a Mistake in the PCs Favor"
- "When I DM, I Try to Make Sure to Lay Eyes on Every Roll My Players Make to Confirm It"
- "My group uses Discord, Email, or some other form of chat to take care of in-game between-session logistics and/or role-playing."
- "In My General Experience Playing D&D, DMs Care More About Setting Lore Than Players Do"
- "When Running a 5E Campaign I Always Ban at Least One Core Race, Class, or Sub-Class"
- "I Prefer for My 5E D&D Campaigns to Have a Pre-Determined Ending Point"
- "As a whole, 3rd Party Products Make D&D Better."
- "I have Experienced What I'd Call 'DM Burnout'"
- "I Have Grandfathered or Incorporated Rules/Features from Previous Editions of D&D into my 5E campaigns."
- "Once an encounter begins, I will make changes to it for balance, fun, or rules reasons."
- "When I DM I do my Best to Curb Players Meta-Gaming or Using Out-of-Character Knowledge."
- "Players in my D&D Group Sometimes Play Characters of a Different Gender."
- "I have had a 'D&D Hangover'"
- "I have Played in or Run a Campaign Set in the Forgotten Realms"
- "I have played in or run a D&D campaign set in Greyhawk."