• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Seconded on the books. We might have Lord of Light around here somewhere. Eye of Cat is also good.

As to the writing, one person's "baroque" is another's "heightened." I don't remember ever finding Zelazny opaque, but opinions will (and probably should!) differ.

I agree, but ... I recommended it to a younger individual (think high school) and while they enjoyed it greatly, they found it more challenging. I think that this type of pseudo-modernist + pseudo-psychedelic writing isn't much in vogue any more. ;)

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
At the dealership working while my car gets serviced. They have the overhead radio affixed to 80's rock. Im being bombarded with soft rock ballads made by bad boys who are just fighting for love. Dont let the leather pants and unkempt long hair fool you, these men are very sensitive.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Things just went from bad to worse, all the mechanics are in a mandatory union meeting. My repairs have been delayed...

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
So, a classical S&S take on Greyhawk as the very last setting book for 5e, announced the same day as the arrival of 6e a month later?

Remove ads