• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I keep wanting to read and comment in the Rime of the Frostmaiden post-mortem thread, but I'm still in the middle of playing in it! :LOL:

I imagine it'll be a fun read once I don't have to worry about spoilers anymore.

Retreater

Legend
I keep wanting to read and comment in the Rime of the Frostmaiden post-mortem thread, but I'm still in the middle of playing in it! :LOL:

I imagine it'll be a fun read once I don't have to worry about spoilers anymore.
Yeah, we've put a good bit of spoilers in there.
You could blindfold yourself and try to type a comment in there - just so you don't accidently see any spoilers. ;)

Mad_Jack

Legend
How many people of my age are unaware that the story that starts in A-ha's "Take on Me" concludes at the beginning of their video for "The Sun Always Shines on T.V."?

Until you posted that video, I'd never even heard another A-Ha song, lol... Back in the '80's I was more into the flannel and spikes hard rock crowd than the prettyboy synth stuff.

Yeah, we've put a good bit of spoilers in there.
You could blindfold yourself and try to type a comment in there - just so you don't accidently see any spoilers. ;)

Click on the last page of the thread and close your eyes while scrolling to the bottom of the page, then scroll slowly back up to the bottom of the last comment - you won't see a thing.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Right there with ya, baby. It was all mohawks, Bad Brains, and Black Flag for me.

Back in '84, I was just starting junior high, so it was KISS, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, etc...* In my upper-working-class neighborhood, if your hair was prettier than your girlfriend's, you'd better be wearing a leather jacket, lol...

* (And oddly, the Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin...)

G

Guest 7034872

Back in '84, I was just starting junior high, so it was KISS, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, etc...* In my upper-working-class neighborhood, if your hair was prettier than your girlfriend's, you'd better be wearing a leather jacket, lol...

* (And oddly, the Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin...)
I still love and listen to the Dead and Joplin.

I remember the long hair thing; it was like that in my town, too, and like so many punkers I started off a metal head. Even with the jacket, I caught so much flack for the long hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads