The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Asisreo

Patron Badass
I'm very passionate about the subject of this thread and It's taking a lot of willpower to keep me from replying something that will probably cause the thread to burst into flames, so instead I'll just say here: "good."

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to telling others that their fun is wrong.

Mezuka

Hero
I always said the 90s political correctness was only a veneer hiding what we see today. It has always been there but they didn't have a means of expression. Social media changed that. There is no going back now.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I always said the 90s political correctness was only a veneer hiding what we see today. It has always been there but they didn't have a means of expression. Social media changed that. There is no going back now.
Good.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Me in that thread:
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to telling others that their fun is wrong.

….after returning (mostly, still one leg to go!) from an extended sojourn that was heavy on hiking in beautiful places with no internet, and light on … you know, internet … I think I’ve come up with a new taek:

No, MY FUN IS WRONG.

Fight me.

Remove ads