• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I don't write-and-delete, but I constantly write-and-revise my posts. I have almost 10K posts, and nearly all of them have gotten edited just a few minutes after I post them. Some get edited several times over several days.

It's an ADHD thing.
Yeah, I'm kind of the same, though I try not to edit after a few minutes. Most of my deletes are the result of making a Wisdom save... often multiple Wisdom saves vs the same post.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
See, you can't rewrite, 'cause to rewrite is to deceive and lie, and you betray your own thoughts. To rethink the flow and the rhythm, the tumbling out of the words, is a betrayal, and it's a sin, CleverNickName, it's a sin.

And I'd rather be known for my typos than my sin.
Eh, "sin" is just another word for "bad wrong fun."

EDIT: Heh. That ended up being a lot funnier (and fitting!) than I had intended. Woops?

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Eh, "sin" is just another word for "bad wrong fun."

If it's a blast for you, it's a blasphemy, too!

42e14fce-c2ed-4edc-b93c-15feb781f0e9_text.gif

Ryujin

Legend
I don't write-and-delete, but I constantly write-and-revise my posts. I have almost 10K posts, and nearly all of them have gotten edited just a few minutes after I post them. Some get edited several times over several days.

It's an ADHD thing.
For me, it's a grammar/spelling thing. OK, maybe something else a bit, because I can't let something just sit when I know that I've made a spelling or grammar error.

Though maybe 1/10 posts I start end up being deleted, without completion.

Remove ads