The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
There was joint near my place that did Strombolis and they were packed with ingredients. I had a friend who ordered one up and told the person on the phone he wanted pepperoni and only pepperoni. They tried to tell him that their strombolis came with many ingridents but he wouldnt be swayed. It arrvied with what looked like a brick of pepperoni. My favorite quote from him to this day, "It's almost too gross to eat" Almost.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
If you gaze into space pigs in space suites stare back at you.

that was a serious thread. Seriously

pigs-in-space.gif

PIGS.

IN.

SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
::: Group gets together to play poker at someone's house:::
Guest 1: I'm picturing this room with the couch, TV, and table switched around and the cat being kept somewhere else.
Guest 2: I can see why you'd think that.
Guest 3: That is completely reasonable.
Host: I'm happy to move the cat, but I'm not switching the furniture around.
Guest 1: It's really distracting me.
Host: Can any of you host?
Guests 1-3: Various excuses.
Guest 1: We voted.
Guests 1-3: Get up to start moving the furniture around.
Host: Get out!
Guests 1-3: Tyrant!

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
::: Group gets together to play poker at someone's house:::
Guest 1: I'm picturing this room with the couch, TV, and table switched around and the cat being kept somewhere else.
Guest 2: I can see why you'd think that.
Guest 3: That is completely reasonable.
Host: I'm happy to move the cat, but I'm not switching the furniture around.
Guest 1: It's really distracting me.
Host: Can any of you host?
Guests 1-3: Various excuses.
Guest 1: We voted.
Guests 1-3: Gets up to start moving the furniture around.
Host: Get out!
Guests 1-3: Tyrant!
Reminds me of the time I was driving up to a friend's cottage, with another friend. Knowing that he was just short of a chain smoker I told him to just let me know when he wanted to stop, for a smoke. We're 100 Kms from home and I start to smell a cigarette. Look over at him and he's smoking. I immediately pulled over to the side of the highway, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Get out." He didn't think that I was serious. I was.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Reminds me of the time I was driving up to a friend's cottage, with another friend. Knowing that he was just short of a chain smoker I told him to just let me know when he wanted to stop, for a smoke. We're 100 Kms from home and I start to smell a cigarette. Look over at him and he's smoking. I immediately pulled over to the side of the highway, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Get out." He didn't think that I was serious. I was.
Been there, done that. I had to forcibly remove him from the car too; he didn't think I would. I just turned sideways in the driver seat, braced my back against my door, reached across his lap to open the passenger door, and literally kicked him to the curb.

Remove ads