The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
It hardly seems fair, I know...we've got Nerull, but no Raven Queen? I guess she's 4E, not Greyhawk. Does she show up in any of the deity lists in the PHB?

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
The Raven Queen was the best part of 4E's lore.
And 4E's lore was the best part of 4E, in my opinion.
When a thread started "What is your Avenger's Oath?" (on the old WotC forums), the most material was for Raven Queen -inspired characters. Some of it was profoundly thoughtful, not just a hack-and-slash goddess of killing. The player-provided contributions raised my estimation of the Raven Queen by several notches.

Ryujin

Legend
When a thread started "What is your Avenger's Oath?" (on the old WotC forums), the most material was for Raven Queen -inspired characters. Some of it was profoundly thoughtful, not just a hack-and-slash goddess of killing. The player-provided contributions raised my estimation of the Raven Queen by several notches.
My 4e FaeLock/Bard multi was a convert to the Raven Queen at Paragon. Picked up Dark Pact as his second Pact. His original schtick was singing his spells, like in the LotR creation myths. That became a Funeral Dirge. Oh, the death to minions he sewed with a Rod of Corruption.

Remove ads